- 3 guest reviews
"Great room, awesome service, beautiful interior! A+!!!..."
"I decided to whisk my husband away for a night to relax and we chose the Bath Priory. A beautiful hotel with fantastic staff, our stay was v..."
"Stayed 2 nights Fri/Sat in August for our wedding anniversary. Staff very welcoming and helpful on our arrival (and knew it was our annivers..."
About the hotel
Picture yourself in a stunning country house set within four acres of beautiful grounds but only a short walk from the city centre. The Bath Priory Hotel features a relaxing and luxurious spa perfect for pampering. We are also proud that our award-winning Michelin starred restaurant is under the direction of one Michelin star Head Chef, Sam Moody.
Sam and his team deliver food that is derived from Modern European Cuisine, created from the very finest local produce and seasonal fruit, vegetables and herbs from our own kitchen garden. Look no further for the most outstanding cuisine. The Pantry at The Bath Priory offers casual dining with and drinks in a cosy atmosphere. Open from 9am until late, enjoy our eclectic decor, enjoy some of our great food, cocktails or relax with a light bite. The hotel is situated within the historic Roman city of Bath, not too distant from the famous ‘Bath Abbey’ and ‘Jane Austen Centre’. Your choice of things to see and do in the city are endless. From a city bus tour to visiting a wide variety of museums, or perhaps stepping back in time inside the World Heritage Site of The Roman Baths. Opening onto the immaculate gardens, the Mediterranean-style spa at The Bath Priory Hotel features an indoor heated swimming pool with a pool-side sauna and modern steam pod. Luxury Elemis beauty treatments are also available by appointment. The luxurious bedrooms offer the most elegant décor and every comfort you need. Bedrooms feature period furniture, spacious en-suite bathrooms with fluffy bathrobes, and indulgent amenities. Surrounded by the rolling countryside, The Bath Priory Hotel also offers free parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great room, awesome service, beautiful interior.
I decided to whisk my husband away for a night to relax and we chose the Bath Priory.
A beautiful hotel with fantastic staff, our stay was very easy and we were perfectly well attended to - especially with the fact that we are expecting our first baby. The chefs were superb with tending to that special need and my husband cannot compliment the sommelier enough. Would certainly stay again!