This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Georgian stone detached village house. Period features with luxury, contemporary style. Situated in one of the prettiest West Dorset villages.
Amazing breakfasts using local, fresh produce. Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs is a favourite! Bath robes are provided. Only 10 mins drive to Bridport & the coast. Beaminster is within walking distance or 5 mins by car. Fabulous country walks straight from the front door. Many excellent restaurants within easy reach. Enjoy the beautiful scenery with a pleasant walk to the local pubs & we will pick you up. As seen on 'Escape to the Country' 6th March 2014 Please see us on our twitter feed & link to Facebook - lots of photo's! Parking is on road out side the property. Please not there are dogs on the premise.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet