- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Accommodation would have been fine with an ensuite bathroom..."
"It's hard to combine those two, but Melody bent over backwards to make our stay during our honeymoon a memorable one. She helped us arrange..."
About the hotel
This imposing 18th Century red brick property is the first pub on The River Thames. The extensive riverside gardens provide alfresco eating areas, with access to the river for launching of canoes and small dingies (by arrangement) . The large conservatory restaurant overlooks the garden and river and provides good value meals/wines and a selection of real ales on draught.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors, with the family room being en suite and the remaining rooms having use of a shared shower room and separate bathroom. Please note due to licensed premises opening times, check in is from 5pm (earlier by prior arrangement) with check out by 10am. Children are most welcome and a travel cot is provided. All rooms benefit from tea/coffee making facilities. Breakfast is either Continental or full English and is served in the Conservatory restaurant. We are unable to take dogs, however we have an associated family run licensed boarding kennels just a mile from the property and collection/delivery can be arranged. Please telephone for further details.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Private dining services
- Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Sailing, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Accommodation would have been fine with an ensuite bathroom
Cozy and Professional
It's hard to combine those two, but Melody bent over backwards to make our stay during our honeymoon a memorable one.
She helped us arrange transportation and made us delicious food. Unforgettable.