- 8 guest reviews
"For the price you pay its good value, the rooms are quite old fashion but I guess it fits the seaside town and era...."
"The hotel was adequate, it's position was good, parking very restricted, advised that if car moved during day, space may not be available on..."
"Clean, friendly hotel. Value for money. Nice and central to town, beach and restaurants...."
"My only criticism was the bar was very poorly stocked (no lager) and only sold cans at £3.50 each...."
"Great location, clean hotel, spacious room and friendly staff. When I booked I requested a car parking space in their car park at the rear o..."
About the hotel
* No hidden charges, no extras for sea view when available * Free (onsite) gated car park. MUST be booked and confirmed by email. * All rooms are en suite and have king sized beds * All rooms have coffee and tea making facilities * Ground floor room available for handicapped guests with shower * Buffett breakfast served during busy times * Children welcome at reduced rates, family rooms available * Centrally located on the sea front with our own car park (must be booked in advance ) * 50 meters from the beach,town center and the harbour * Open all year round and centrally heated throughout * Own bar and lounge.
* latest check in in 9PM.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 09/04/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Please note, the full booking amount will be charged to the credit card provided on the date the booking is made. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
38% would recommend it to a friend
For the price you pay its good value, the rooms are quite old fashion but I guess it fits the seaside town and era.
requires a little t.l.c.
The hotel was adequate, it's position was good, parking very restricted, advised that if car moved during day, space may not be available on return.
Decor very dated and tired, bedding was blankets, and counterpane. Room was heated comfortably, however the owner did seem a little annoyed that I wished to open my window at night," heating the whole of Weymouth".
Some reviewers have branded the owner as rude, personally I think he says it as he sees it, which whilst not very diplomatic, I appreciate, as straight talking. The cost of breakfast (which we declined) is £20.00 per couple per day. We opted for Morrisons and saved £11.00 a day. Hotel was clean,tho as I say would benefit from a little brighter decor