- 5 guest reviews
"Purpose built accommodation alongside 400 year old pub. Huge room with super king and sofa bed. Well appointed. Large walk in shower. Coffee..."
"Very good, clean, spacious and welcoming with good food. Would return on future trips...."
"Very welcoming staff, astonishingly good food, large room perfect for relaxing. The hotel is within easy reach of some of Somerset's finest..."
"Fabulous hotel, staff couldn't have been more welcoming went out of their way to accommodate us with an early check in as we were going to a..."
"Simply outstanding ...."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Red Lion Inn, Babcary - a beautiful thatched country pub in the heart of this unspoilt Somerset village. Pubs have always been at the heart of the local community and The Red Lion is no exception. As well as six en-suite rooms, a flag stoned bar and award winning restaurant, we also have a function room that overlooks a pretty courtyard garden and provides an ideal venue for weddings and parties.
We offer a range of catering options and have our own marquee. Our team are hand picked for their personality, professionalism and ability to provide first class customer care. Wherever possible, we use local suppliers so that we can offer our customers fresh, locally sourced produce. Our role in the community is important to us and we take every opportunity to reduce our impact on the environment and our neighbourhood. Conveniently situated five minutes off the A303 and A37 The Red Lion is a perfect stop.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
One night stopover
Purpose built accommodation alongside 400 year old pub.
Huge room with super king and sofa bed. Well appointed. Large walk in shower. Coffee and tea with homemade shortbread. A rural idyll. The towels had been forgotten and appeared immediately on request.
Restaurant was excellent with some lovely wines.
One night business stopover
Very good, clean, spacious and welcoming with good food.
Would return on future trips.