This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Palazzo Genovese, housing the hotel, perfectly suits the architecture of the city: the façade on Grand Canal, with the typical colours red and white, is enriched by many windows; on the other side, the entrance on Campo di San Gregorio, with an elaborated façade as well, allows the access to a fascinating garden, characterized by bamboo and ivy and a central well. Antinoo’s Lounge and Restaurant, Concierge Service available 24 hours, Private pier on the Grand Canal, Private garden, Gym, No-smoking rooms, Disabled rooms, Fax service, Internet point and Wi-Fi, Controlled air conditioning, Two phone lines, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi, Safety box, Minibar, Courtesy line, Bathrobe and slippers, Hair drier, Guaranteed parking and garage, Wardrobe, Laundry and dry service 24 hours room service, On request: baby-sitting, secretariat, rental cars or limousine with personal, driver service, personal shopper, private, tours. .
. Rooms and Suite all decorated in contemporary style and with refined Venetian touches: each one different and quite unique. The two-bedrooms Presidential Suite has exclusive views of the Grand Canal, a spacious sitting room and a balcony.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Centurion Palace in Venezia is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet