This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This residence is a rustically built Character house loaded with features, situated on the edge of the tranquil village of Zebbug and right next to typical Gozzitan cheese farm ( Tall Gbejniet). It comprises of four bedrooms as follows: • One Double Bedroom (Two Beds) with en suite shower and TV on Ground Floor. • One Bedroom with Five Beds & a shower room right next to it on Ground Floor.
• One Double Bedroom (Twin Bed) with an extra two single beds,air-conditioning, cable TV and an en suite shower on the First Floor. • One bedroom with four Single Beds, air-conditioning and an en suite Bathroom (with a bath) on The First Floor. * Above Rates Apply for A Minimum of Eight Persons of 3 Days Stays A sizable Kitchen ~ Living ~ dining area with cable TV and an original stove. The kitchen living area is fully air conditioned and has a 52’ projection TV. The Farm House is situated on the edge of a cliff facing the north Mediterranean Sea. On a clear day you can see Sicily in the distance while sitting on the deck chair enjoying the excellent swimming pool deck and an extensive sun terrace with a barbecue. We can also supply a cot and a highchair upon special request. This farmhouse sleeps up to 15 persons on normal beds and could accommodate an extra two or three clients on roll away beds in the living area as well.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet