- 1 guest reviews
"Lovely friendly stay in great clean room, great location , two flights of stairs to some of the rooms so bookers should be aware that they m..."
About the hotel
Privately owned and run by Tim and Jo Wright you will be greeted with a warm welcome into our home which has been completely renovated so you can be assured you stay with us will be relaxing and comfortable. All of our rooms are spacious and fresh with luxury en-suite rooms and views. Situated just 15 minutes drive from Bath and 10 minutes from Longleat our unique bed and breakfast is the perfect location for your visit to the area whether for pleasure or business.
We are situated near Bath, Longleat, Frome, Bradford on Avon, Wells, Cheddar and Glastonbury. Stonehenge and Salisbury are slightly further away but within easy access. Please note that at this time we do not have credit/debit card facilities, payment can be made by GBP cash or cheque on departure or by bacs or paypal in advance of stay. Located within the village of Beckington there are two great pubs offering a good selection of food and both are within a short walking distance from the Bed and Breakfast, we also have a fabulous cafe/deli in the village. There are also many other excellent places to eat within the immediate area.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely friendly stay in great clean room, great location , two flights of stairs to some of the rooms so bookers should be aware that they may get a room at the top of the house, every thing else about our stay was lovely, lost a star for value for money but only because I believe the UK is way to expensive for accommodation in general ....highly recommended.