This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Stowford Mill House is set within the medieval hamlet of Stowford Manor. It lies on the banks of the River Frome. Rooms have idyllic views and cream teas are available daily in the manor house or in the gardens from Easter to September.
Stowford has a working farm that supplies much of the produce supplied for breakfast. There are many lovely walks available and there is a river swimming club 200 yards downstream that can be enjoyed on hot sunny days. We are conveniently located between the city of Bath and Longleat Safari park.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/07/2012 to 30/07/2021 - If you are arriving after 6pm, please contact us directly to arrange this. Late arrivals without prior notice will incur a charge of £10. The LateRooms.com rates for Stowford Mill Bed and Breakfast in TROWBRIDGE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet