- 3 guest reviews
"We had a very lovely 2 nights at the mill house, it was peaceful and a beautiful house. Breakfast was lovely and really enjoyed the homegrow..."
"We booked a last minute night away and were not disappointed with the lovely accommodation and wonderful food. Would stay again...."
"This was a perfect place for an exhausted stressed out couple, it was so quiet and peaceful with beautiful surroundings. Our room was gorgeo..."
About the hotel
Stowford Mill House is set within the medieval hamlet of Stowford Manor. It lies on the banks of the River Frome. Rooms have idyllic views and cream teas are available daily in the manor house or in the gardens from Easter to September.
Stowford has a working farm that supplies much of the produce supplied for breakfast. There are many lovely walks available and there is a river swimming club 200 yards downstream that can be enjoyed on hot sunny days. We are conveniently located between the city of Bath and Longleat Safari park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/07/2012 to 30/07/2021 - If you are arriving after 6pm, please contact us directly to arrange this. Late arrivals without prior notice will incur a charge of £10. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We had a very lovely 2 nights at the mill house, it was peaceful and a beautiful house.
Breakfast was lovely and really enjoyed the homegrown sausages and bacon and fresh unpasteurised milk. We would like to come back next year .
We booked a last minute night away and were not disappointed with the lovely accommodation and wonderful food.
Would stay again.