- 9 guest reviews
"Situated in an ideal location, easy access to most places around Weymouth and Jurassic coast. Very helpful owners...."
"Nice B&B in a good location were you are made to feel really welcome by the lovely hosts..."
"We throughly enjoyed our little stay at Eastney hotel, the owners were very friendly and very welcoming. Our room was lovely with an excelle..."
"Clean and comfortable hotel. Lovely hosts and nothing was too much trouble. Great breakfasts. Hopefully we will go back again sn...."
"I decided to take a my wife and 2 young children away at the last minute for a couple of days. I found the "Eastney Hotel" by chance on the..."
About the hotel
Eastney is a fine Victorian property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Weymouth’s premier residential areas. Family-run with the proprietors living on the premises you are assured of a warm welcome. Eastney is conveniently located within walking distance of many local attractions, with most rooms offering panoramic views of Weymouth Bay.
- Off-road Parking - Families and Groups welcome - All rooms en-suite - Tea & Coffee making facilities and TV in all rooms - Licensed Bar - Attractive Gardens for guest use - Central Heating Eastney is an ideal centre from which to explore dreamy Dorset and the Jurassic Coast, including Portland, Abbotsbury, Chesil Beach, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. As well as beautiful beaches Weymouth & Portland is an ideal location for watersports including Scuba Diving, Fishing, Sailing and Windsurfing. Eastney is well served by local buses which stop at the end of the road and is convenient for the ferry terminal with frequent departures to Guernsey and Jersey.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly owners and value for money
Situated in an ideal location, easy access to most places around Weymouth and Jurassic coast.
Very helpful owners.
Nice B&B in a good location were you are made to feel really welcome by the lovely hosts