- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Very welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and attractive, the bed was very comfortable, shower room spotless, the breakfast was tasty..."
"myself and my husband stayed at the Eastney for valentines evening, we were made to feel so welcome by the owners, really genuine and lovely..."
"We have had many great stays here and this was no exception. Alan (the owner) was friendly and attentive as always with nothing being too mu..."
"Very clean accommodation and room clean and comfortable. Beds very comfortable. Lovely breakfast. Lovely hosts. Would highly recommend...."
"The hotel is within walking distance of the town centre. It is the only hotel on the road which is a cul de sac. Cars can be parked outside..."
About the hotel
Eastney is a fine Victorian property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Weymouth’s premier residential areas. Family-run with the proprietors living on the premises you are assured of a warm welcome. Eastney is conveniently located within walking distance of many local attractions, with most rooms offering panoramic views of Weymouth Bay.
- Off-road Parking - Families and Groups welcome - All rooms en-suite - Tea & Coffee making facilities and TV in all rooms - Licensed Bar - Attractive Gardens for guest use - Central Heating Eastney is an ideal centre from which to explore dreamy Dorset and the Jurassic Coast, including Portland, Abbotsbury, Chesil Beach, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. As well as beautiful beaches Weymouth & Portland is an ideal location for watersports including Scuba Diving, Fishing, Sailing and Windsurfing. Eastney is well served by local buses which stop at the end of the road and is convenient for the ferry terminal with frequent departures to Guernsey and Jersey.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Eastney in Weymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming and friendly.
The room was clean and attractive, the bed was very comfortable, shower room spotless, the breakfast was tasty and filling with plenty of choice, the service was excellent, the hotel was in a peaceful position with lovely views across the bay. What more could you want at such a good price. ,
Perfect night away.
myself and my husband stayed at the Eastney for valentines evening, we were made to feel so welcome by the owners, really genuine and lovely people.
The room itself was very nice and cosy, very clean, full english breakfast in the morning was just perfect to set us up for the day, we would most definitely go back again, thank you x