- 16 guest reviews
"Clean and comfortable hotel. Lovely hosts and nothing was too much trouble. Great breakfasts. Hopefully we will go back again sn...."
"I decided to take a my wife and 2 young children away at the last minute for a couple of days. I found the "Eastney Hotel" by chance on the..."
"Very welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and attractive, the bed was very comfortable, shower room spotless, the breakfast was tasty..."
"myself and my husband stayed at the Eastney for valentines evening, we were made to feel so welcome by the owners, really genuine and lovely..."
"We have had many great stays here and this was no exception. Alan (the owner) was friendly and attentive as always with nothing being too mu..."
About the hotel
Eastney is a fine Victorian property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in one of Weymouth’s premier residential areas. Family-run with the proprietors living on the premises you are assured of a warm welcome. Eastney is conveniently located within walking distance of many local attractions, with most rooms offering panoramic views of Weymouth Bay.
- Off-road Parking - Families and Groups welcome - All rooms en-suite - Tea & Coffee making facilities and TV in all rooms - Licensed Bar - Attractive Gardens for guest use - Central Heating Eastney is an ideal centre from which to explore dreamy Dorset and the Jurassic Coast, including Portland, Abbotsbury, Chesil Beach, Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. As well as beautiful beaches Weymouth & Portland is an ideal location for watersports including Scuba Diving, Fishing, Sailing and Windsurfing. Eastney is well served by local buses which stop at the end of the road and is convenient for the ferry terminal with frequent departures to Guernsey and Jersey.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean and comfortable hotel.
Lovely hosts and nothing was too much trouble. Great breakfasts. Hopefully we will go back again sn.
Lovely Hotel which prides on service
I decided to take a my wife and 2 young children away at the last minute for a couple of days.
I found the "Eastney Hotel" by chance on the internet and decided to make the booking online. When we arrived we were greeted by Alan (owner) who immediately made us all feel welcome - my children took an immediate liking to Alan straight away. The room was plenty big enough for a family of 4 and it had an ensuite bathroom with a nice big bath and a decent power shower. The views were also really nice. Breakfast was freshly prepared in the morning and it was great. We were really well looked after by Louise who made sure we had plenty of Tea / Coffee / Juice and so on. Just like Alan, Louise was brilliant with my children. I am hoping top be able to come back again one day. The service we recieved was brilliant!