- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"very nice pub and the landlady was very pleasant(if a little talkative)...."
"Great old pub in village location. Comfortable and clean rooms in old hay loft. off enclosed pub courtyard. Perfect for our requirements...."
"Very nice & welcoming..."
"Stayed one night on business. Was made really welcome by the friendly couple who run it. Food and beer was excellent. Will definitely stay a..."
"Enjoyed our two night stay at this charming inn in pretty Potterne. Quaint room with all amenities. Welcoming and knowledgable hosts. Great..."
About the hotel
Traditional beamed 15th Century thatched Village Pub. Centrally located in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, between Bath, Salisbury and Swindon. Good quality home cooked Pub Food and Cask Ales.
Features Include Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove Pretty internal courtyard with vine. Secluded Beer Garden with lovely views over the village En-suite accommodation, cooked full English breakfast available. Wadworth Award Winning Cask Ales. Freshly homemade dishes and desserts. Warm friendly atmosphere. Parking Pool Table Darts Skittle Alley Rifle Range WiFi access.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
very nice pub and the landlady was very pleasant(if a little talkative).
Great Value - Character Accomodation
Great old pub in village location.
Comfortable and clean rooms in old hay loft. off enclosed pub courtyard. Perfect for our requirements.