This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in a quiet pedestrian area in the heart of Orléans, hotel de l’Abeille is a really special house since 1903. Virginie Foucault and her brother, Dominique, 4th generation of hotelkeepers in Orleans, carry on there the atmosphere of a large and beautiful family hotel where you are received not as a customer, but as a guest. Behind an outstanding beginning-of-20th-century façade overflowing with greenery on the balconies, there are thirty rooms.
Each of them is different and always renovated with a great concern for the decoration combining the attractions of antiques with the comfort requirements of the modern world : free wi-fi, 19 tv channels, hair-drier, ventilator, scales etc. and a large and very nicce garden at the top of the builging with a great view on the cathedral The hotel holds a collection of rare works of art devoted to Joan of Arc, liberator of the city in 1429, as well as many antiques. Depending on your budget and wish, we will be able to provide you with either a large room and its vast bathroom, or a family suite or a smaller room.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel de l'Abeille in Orléans is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.70(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet