- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"the staff at the george were excellent and so was the food in the restaurant,but the banana left in the kitchen for our breakfast was ancien..."
About the hotel
The George Inn lies alongside the River Cam in Cambridge Gloucestershire. Offering a selection of good Home-Cooked Food, Local Ales, and an excellent Wine List, why not enjoy a meal, drink and take a chance to wake-up in these wonderful surroundings Stay the night in our Bed & Breakfast at The George Inn. All of our rooms and suites include a continental breakfast with tea & coffee making facilities, televisions and are all en-suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Needs a face lift
We booked a suite.
The stairs to the rooms were steep and poorly carpeted and not well lit. But a nice young man carried up my case. The rooms were pleasant but the carpets were grubby. The floorboards were very noisy when walking. The bathroom wall had a grubby patch on the wall where someone lead there head whilst bathing I think and the bathroom wall were stained. The food in the fridge was really good. We ate it for supper. I could not wash up effectively as there was no sponge to do it.. There was only lump sugar so had to break that up for cereals. We purchased a cooked breakfast which was very good. The bed was clean. Just a little more to do and it would be perfect.
The George Inn