This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Station Rooms is the budget guest house in the heart of the eternal capital - Rome. A few minutes' walk from Termini Station, underground and bus stops, this Victorian listed building is a good solution for the tourists, who want to visit Rome on foot: Colosseum is 20-minute walk away. Station Rooms is near to the beautiful chirch Santa Maria Maggiore and Vittorio Emanuele Square.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for STATION ROOMS in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet