- 1 guest reviews
"The staff were very helpful before the trip, ensuring accurate travel details as requested. When I arrived, I found the room pleasant and cl..."
About the hotel
At Stockholm’s first business-sports hotel stay in any of our 217 rooms complimented by a full breakfast buffet All rooms have Television with film channels, radio, and DVD player WIFI is available throughout the hotel On the top floor of the hotel is the Mornington Health Club, with fitness equipment that is second to none. – yoga, core, Nordic Walking, running, cycling, wall climbing,Skilled massage therapists, naprapaths and chiropractors are available, The club also has a 12m / 39 ft. long penthouse sauna with a roof terrace offering excellent views.
If you are looking for a thrill, you may want to try our 52 ft. tall outdoor rock climbing wall. Several of the hotel employees are certified safety instructors. Many of our adventures, challenges, and fitness sessions are complimentary for hotel guests.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Mornington Hotel Stockholm Bromma in Bromma are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent service / very helpful
The staff were very helpful before the trip, ensuring accurate travel details as requested.
When I arrived, I found the room pleasant and clean, and again, the staff were helpful in every regard. The hotel has good links with the centre of Stockholm, but if you don't feel the need to go to the city centre every night, you will be well catered for in the hotel. Very impressive service at all times. The breakfast is also great value.