- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel had everything to meet my needs. Superb village location, real ales at reasonable prices, super food, the breakfast was exception..."
About the hotel
The Bell Inn lies at the top of the longest green in England, at the centre of the beautiful village of Frampton on Severn Offering a selection of Fine Foods, Local Ales, and an excellent Wine List, with a selection of rooms each reflecting the different villages in the Severn Vale, why not enjoy a meal, drink and take a chance to wake-up in these wonderful surroundings Stay the night in our luxurious 4 star Bed & Breakfast at The Bell Inn. All of our rooms and suites include a continental breakfast with tea & coffee making facilities, televisions and are all en-suite.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel had everything to meet my needs.
Superb village location, real ales at reasonable prices, super food, the breakfast was exceptional and pleasant staff. Add to that a real crackling coal fire and friendly locals and you have the perfect blend. The room was also suited. I would like to bring my good lady wife back here in summer when their ice cream parlour is in full flow. Great.