- Very Good
- 135 guest reviews
"Stayed there for a 3 day city break. Good quality hotel with reasonable prices. The rooms are very modern with overall good facilities, thou..."
"location was great, not even five minutes from the station. Room was decently sized with free wifi and an unbelievably comfortable bed. Free..."
"Staff very helpful and welcoming. We arrived at 9.30 am and were pleasantly surprised to be told a room was ready for us. Room was modern an..."
"Fantastic place close to the town center...."
About the hotel
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle is a modern, stylish hotel located in the heart of the city centre next to Newcastle Central Station, 8 miles form Newcastle International Airport. Great value room rates include free Wi-Fi and national UK calls. Beautifully designed air conditioned rooms with floor to ceiling windows ,tactile soft furnishings, chic Karndean floors and a refreshing wet room with power shower, heated floor and anti steam mirrors.
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle places you at the centre of the city's multiple attractions, you can quickly reach the city's nightlife attractions, shopping centres, museums, theatres and castles. Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle will appeal to both leisure and business travellers. The restaurant/breakfast area offers a great breakfast and an all day menu; the lounge bar serves drinks 24hrs a day. Offsite parking available, charges apply Groups: Groups range from 6 to 12 people maximum. The total balance must be paid a month prior to arrival. Each guest will be required to pay a GBP20 cash bond upon arrival at the hotel. Sleeperz must receive a full rooming list prior to arrival and each group member must agree with and sign a copy of the hotel's Term and Conditions. The group shall be liable to pay the following charges if the reservation is cancelled before group's arrival at the hotel: More than 28 days - no cancellation charge due 14-28 days - 90% of rate for accommodation and services reserved Less than 14 days - 100% of rate for accommodation and services reserved.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Good city centre accommodation
Stayed there for a 3 day city break.
Good quality hotel with reasonable prices. The rooms are very modern with overall good facilities, though storage space could be better. There is a bar which opens late. There is a good choice of breakfast items. The hotel is located right in the centre of the city, just a short walk from the railway & metro stations and the quayside & iconic bridges over the Tyne. Would stay there again, good choice.