About the hotel
Think about your business, City Hotel Bucharest takes care of you! We are delighted that you found out about City Hotel Bucharest and we are convinced that you will always be with us. We want you to know, we adapt to your wishes, to sit City Hotel of your top choices. Our young, friendly and professional team is waiting for you.
Bucharest City Hotel is located in the SW part of Bucharest, 2 minutes from Plaza Romania and Cora Militari and 15 minutes from downtown Bucharest. Bucharest City Hotel is a modern hotel that offers 70 rooms equipped with all necessary facilities to make you feel comfortable. •Free wireless internet •TV and cable TV with all national and many international stations •Direct telephone •Air conditioning system and smoke detector •Bathroom •Elevator •Breakfast included in the room rate •Free parking •Taxi orders •Wake-up call •Shoe polishing •Fax reception and remittance •Local newspaper •Sending and receiving messages
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- In-room Broadband , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 07:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Far from the Centre and Far from Clean
The staff are very pleasant and the hotel is modern enough, but it it needs some serious love and attention.
The CIty Hotel Bucharest had no knowledge of my booking via LateRooms.com and could not find it even when I presented my confirmation email. Thankfully there were still rooms available, so I made a new booking for a Double Room. When I went to my room it was a Twin Room. After another conversation with reception I finally got a Double Room. Unfortunately it was very dusty on almost every surface, especially the floor, I would have tried to change rooms again but I did not have the energy (and was not convinced that another room would have been any better). After sleeping I cleaned the room myself and found a lot of dirt, hair and even some broken glass.