- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"We stayed as a last minute holiday and were very impressed. The staff were very welcoming and the food was amazing...."
"I didnt sample the evening meal but the breakfast was really good..."
"Great location for visit to Bath. Quiet with lovely views of surrounding countryside...."
"Overall the hotel was excellent, lovely countryside, but close enough to be in the centre of bath in 5 minutes by taxi. The room was good fo..."
"A mix up with the booking meant the very friendly staff offered to include THE most delicious breakfast in our deal. It surpassed expectatio..."
About the hotel
Set in 3 acres of lawns with riverside walks, Waterhouse is a beautiful Georgian Country House constructed in the 18th century, nesting in the stunning countryside of the Midford & Limpley Stoke Valleys with picturesque panoramic views. The house has been restored, with a contemporary twist, retaining some of its original features such as the old oak staircase. There is a three storey extension converted into 9 boutique style bedrooms and 4 suites.
The stylish rooms feature en suite bathrooms with free toiletries; free Wi-Fi; stunning views of the beautiful gardens and valley. Our breakfast is prepared from fresh with locally sourced produce and it can be enjoyed in our light, airy and relaxing dining room OR order room service for breakfast or dinner. Free parking on site. Guests are welcome to relax in our library, lounge or conservatory, with a fully stocked and licensed bar for refreshments. Waterhouse is a relaxing estate with easy access to bike hire (from the hotel) and boat rental (Canal Visitors Centre), as well as canal and countryside walks. Just 4 miles away from the centre of Bath, Waterhouse makes an ideal destination for those wanting an overnight stay, a relaxing weekend break or for families exploring the area. Our aim is to create an environment where you can relax, reflect and be restored. All care and attention is paid to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and leave feeling refreshed. Waterhouse is also available for exclusive hire to help you mark any occasion in real comfort and beautifully secluded surroundings. We also offer conference facilities, so whether you are looking to hold a small meeting, larger training days or conferences, we have three light and airy rooms to offer, all with beautiful views of the countryside and easy access to our conservatory, patio, gardens and river.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/04/2015 to 30/11/2016 - Restaurant and Room Service served between 6pm and 9pm daily. Fully licensed bar on site. Free Wi-Fi and on site parking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent food, excellent service
We stayed as a last minute holiday and were very impressed.
The staff were very welcoming and the food was amazing.
I didnt sample the evening meal but the breakfast was really good