- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"I arrived very late at night but despite this the manager was very welcoming, friendly and help - just what you need after a long journey...."
"Had a great stay, lovely setting and lovely, helpful staff. Will come again!..."
"All v good but would have liked to have been able to have an evening meal in the hotel..."
"Hotel was lovely and the welcome was very friendly, the only 'fly in the ointment' was the broken handle on the shower and the leak from the..."
"Lovely stay would very much recommend to others...."
About the hotel
Set in 3 acres of lawns with riverside walks, Waterhouse is a beautiful Georgian Country House constructed in the 18th century, nesting in the stunning countryside of the Midford & Limpley Stoke Valleys with picturesque panoramic views. The house has been restored, with a contemporary twist, retaining some of its original features such as the old oak staircase. There is a three storey extension converted into 9 boutique style bedrooms and 4 suites.
The stylish rooms feature en suite bathrooms with free toiletries; free Wi-Fi; stunning views of the beautiful gardens and valley. Our breakfast is prepared from fresh with locally sourced produce and it can be enjoyed in our light, airy and relaxing dining room OR order room service for breakfast or dinner. Free parking on site. Guests are welcome to relax in our library, lounge or conservatory, with a fully stocked and licensed bar for refreshments. Waterhouse is a relaxing estate with easy access to bike hire (from the hotel) and boat rental (Canal Visitors Centre), as well as canal and countryside walks. Just 4 miles away from the centre of Bath, Waterhouse makes an ideal destination for those wanting an overnight stay, a relaxing weekend break or for families exploring the area. Our aim is to create an environment where you can relax, reflect and be restored. All care and attention is paid to ensure our guests enjoy their stay and leave feeling refreshed. Waterhouse is also available for exclusive hire to help you mark any occasion in real comfort and beautifully secluded surroundings. We also offer conference facilities, so whether you are looking to hold a small meeting, larger training days or conferences, we have three light and airy rooms to offer, all with beautiful views of the countryside and easy access to our conservatory, patio, gardens and river.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/04/2015 to 01/02/2016 - Room Service menu available from 1st May 2015. Fully licensed bar on site. Free Wi-Fi and on site parking The LateRooms.com rates for Waterhouse, Bath in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely location, nice hotel, nice management
I arrived very late at night but despite this the manager was very welcoming, friendly and help - just what you need after a long journey.
Had a great stay, lovely setting and lovely, helpful staff.
Will come again!