- 3 guest reviews
"Called a cosy snug room which we expected to be tiny was surprisingly spacious and contained everything we needed for our short stay. Pleasa..."
"Great stay thanks, fantastic brekkie and super views..."
"Made us very welcome, very comfortable..."
About the hotel
Netherleigh B&B - netherleigh. co. uk is in a quiet country lane with no street lights & only a few minutes by car or a 15 minute walk to our local pub "Hunters Lodge" which is a 16th Century Inn, it is a family pub serving great home cooked food and local ales and beers.
As we are a small B&B we can offer a personal service to all our guests with the assurance of a warm friendly welcome. We are perfectly situated for Hugh’s famous River Cottage HQ and canteen which is only a 5 minute drive away. We are also next door to Lyme Regis & Axminster. Axminster is a small friendly market town with the amenities you would expect from a larger town. It boasts many family run businesses and specialists shops including the famous Axminster carpets, Axminster Power Tools which runs a variety of courses and. Lyme Regis is steeped in history and full of charm, surrounded by unspoiled countryside and beautiful clean beaches, it has a unique captivating vibrant atmosphere. It has many shops and a marine theater, museum and a town mill. Through the year they have a Fossil festival, Jazz Festival, & the famous Lifeboat Week. Why not visit the famous River Cottage Shop & Restaurant and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall Park Farm HQ where there are a host of evening events, courses & music nights. We also have nearby Axminster Carpets Factory shop & Axminster Power Tools who also specialise in events and courses. We love where we live and our positive you to will enjoy the amazing Axe Valley views in a peaceful and quiet setting.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 03/10/2011 to 30/10/2020 - Please note, our check-in time is from 4 P.M and our checkout time is 10 A.M. If you would like to check-in earlier please phone us and we will try to accommodate you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Called a cosy snug room which we expected to be tiny was surprisingly spacious and contained everything we needed for our short stay.
Pleasant hosts and excellent breakfast. Would stay here again.
Cosy, warm and welcoming
Great stay thanks, fantastic brekkie and super views