- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Friendly, clean place with plenty of atmosphere and great location. Most guests seemed to have their dogs with them, so I guess it is known..."
"Lovely room, friendly staff and delicious food - a pretty perfect stay...."
"Although only staying one night, the staff were first class and a credit to the management...."
"Overall very friendly and comfortable feeling hotel. Got shown to my room by a very friendly member of staff. Downside was it was at the bac..."
"Delightful inn -,our room was spotless with a huge bathroom. Stunning views over the valley and a gloriously comfy four poster bed made for..."
About the hotel
Amberley Inn has long been one of the best known landmarks in the great expanse of open grassland that is Minchinhampton Common. Whilst enjoying magnificent views of the Golden Valley and the hills beyond, it combines the friendly welcoming atmosphere of the village inn with the comforts of a well-run small hotel
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good pleasant stay in a nice part of the Cotswolds
Friendly, clean place with plenty of atmosphere and great location.
Most guests seemed to have their dogs with them, so I guess it is known as a pet friendly place. Nearby Nailsworth is a quiet and lovely town, much more peaceful than some of the more well-known Cotswolds towns.
Lovely room, friendly staff and delicious food - a pretty perfect stay.