- Very Good
- 259 guest reviews
"The White lady is advertised as a hotel but isn't. There is no lounge area where you can sit with children and on a Saturday night you have..."
"Excellent location, very good, clean accommodation. Would happily recommend it...."
"Thank you for a great holiday at The White Lady. What a surprise this hotel is. The internal decor was lovely, the room was tasteful and big..."
"Friendly reception staff, close to bus services into Edinburgh and a couple of little shops (Sainsburys local, Greggs and a pharmacy) in cas..."
"We stayed on easter sunday, exellent value, staff friendly an room spotless..."
About the hotel
FREE WIFI in all 30 bedrooms THE WHITE LADY HOTEL is an outstanding property on the outskirts of Edinburgh city centre. Just off the city bypass and 10 mins to Edinburgh International Airport. Close to Murraryfield, Edinburgh Zoo and all city centre attractions.
Regular bus service to the city centre with a bus stop just in front of the hotel (approx 20mins) or a short taxi journey. All major Edinburgh Train Stations are easily accessible with Haymarket being the closest to us. The Gyle shopping centre is only a short bus journey. Great value Wetherspoon Menu available from 7am-11pm. Breakfast from £3. 29 for a full Scottish . Bar open until 00:00 Sunday - Thursday, Friday & Saturday till 01:00, 6 cask ales and over 60 malt whiskies to choose from. Fancy a round of golf? We have teamed up with Murrayfield Golf Club and have reduced rates for both golf and club hire, so why not unwind even more when you stay with us and enjoy this great course and its panoramic views of Edinburgh and Fife. **Please note that there is no lift access to any rooms**
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/05/2014 to 31/05/2023 - **Please note that there is no lift access to any rooms** The LateRooms.com rates for The White Lady - JD Wetherspoon Hotel in EDINBURGH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Not family friendly
The White lady is advertised as a hotel but isn't.
There is no lounge area where you can sit with children and on a Saturday night you have to leave the adjoining wetherspoons restaurant at 8pm.
Excellent location, very good, clean accommodation.
Would happily recommend it.