- 57 guest reviews
"Lovely people who own the place, actually cared to ask why I was staying and what I would be doing that day/the next day, offered a full Eng..."
"Perfection,down to the last detail.Would definiely book again, if not full!!!!..."
"Warwick open day...."
"Lovely welcome, beautifully appointed rooms - though I was a little concerned about skylight above bed if weather changed ! Freshly cooked,..."
"Would recommend this guest, Friendly owners, nothing too much trouble. Within short walking distance of Leamington Spa town centre and train..."
About the hotel
We are a family run guest house who enjoys making all our guests feel welcome and comfortable. We pride ourselves on giving everyone a super breakfast. We are well located in a lovely wide tree lined street, and we are in walking distance from the town centre and public transport systems.
* Charlecote Park near Stratford on Avon, lovely old house and dear Park, allegedly Shakespeare used to poach here * Baddesley Clinton, Knowle, Medieval moated house little changed since the 17th century * Ragley Hall, Alcester the Warwickshire home of the Marquess and Marchioness of Hertford. Set in 400 acres of parkland. * Heritage Motor Centre Based at Gaydon this modern facility has vehicles dating back to the earliest era of British Manufacturing * Hatton Country World Rural Crafts Farm Park and Shopping village
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely people who own the place, actually cared to ask why I was staying and what I would be doing that day/the next day, offered a full English and catered to my absolute pickiness and on top of all that it was a lovely clean room with an über comfortable bed (didn't think anything was more comfortable than my own bed but this definitely was) and even provided shampoo and conditioner
Hedley Villa Hotel (palace).
Perfection,down to the last detail.Would definiely book again, if not full!!!!