- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"What can we say? Excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was really good. Could of been a bit later but no difference to other pl..."
"We stayed here last new year, lovely place, very nice host, but we stayed in the very top bedroom and it felt very cold , the bath room was..."
"We will definitely consider revisiting The Villa. Jane couldn't do enough for us...."
"Stayed 2 nights for a wedding. There are 4 rooms in total so it isn't noisy at all, the other people were staying were going to the same wed..."
About the hotel
Built in 1892, The Villa is an elegantly refurbished Victorian Guest House, situated at the top of Robin Hoods Bay. Each bedroom has been beautifully restored to incorporate luxury en suite bathrooms, with countryside views ,Breakfast is served round a large table in the dining room ,with a choice of breakfasts, vegetarian and celiac diets are catered for. A small residents lounge is available for your use ,to sit and relax in.
The Villa is located close to the sea and local shops, also situated on the popular Coast to coast route and Cleveland Way it is an ideal place for walkers and weekends away. Free Car parking is available for up to 3 cars in the drive.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 26/05/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please note we only take cash or cheque payment on arrival for your stay The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
A night in Whitby
What can we say.
Excellent. Nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast was really good. Could of been a bit later but no difference to other places. Only 3 car parking spaces on the front so we had to park a short distance away but again not really a problem. We would stay here again.
The Villa Bed and Breakfast - Robin Hoods Bay
We stayed here last new year, lovely place, very nice host, but we stayed in the very top bedroom and it felt very cold , the bath room was warmer, all in all id stay again but not in that room.