- 2 guest reviews
"Our late flight meant we checked in at around 1:30am local time but this wasn't a problem. The rooms were great, two big double beds, nice l..."
"The hotel was bright, clean and very welcoming. The room was very spacious and bathroom facilities were very good. Every member of staff tha..."
About the hotel
Argento is a new and modern 4 star boutique hotel situated right in the heart of St Julian's aiming to deliver a quality service with a personalised touch. Hotel is perfectly situated in the quiet residential area of Spinola Bay, right next to St Julian's promenade with its beautiful scenery, a large variety of casual and fine dining seaside restaurants, bars and shops. Malta's nightlife hub is only a short stroll away from the hotel.
St. George’s sandy beach is reachable on foot 500 metres away from the hotel. All 74 luxuriously furnished rooms including 8 suites are equipped with air-conditioning, free Wi-Fi, mini-bar, complimentary tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, 32inch LCD HD TV, laptop safe deposit box and hair dryer. A rooftop pool and sundeck area, enhance the hotel with breath-taking views over Spinola Bay. Cuisine at Argento is international for breakfast and dinner, and the Lobby bar compliments an elegantly designed reception area. Wi-Fi connectivity is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Mountain Bike Hire, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great base for a stag party
Our late flight meant we checked in at around 1:30am local time but this wasn't a problem.
The rooms were great, two big double beds, nice linen, very clean overall. Tea making facilities, safe, fridge, flat screen tv were available. The bottle of Hildon water was priced at €3.25, but you could buy a bigger bottle at the shop down the road (2 mins walk) for €1. Wifi was provided for free and was reasonably fast and signal strength was good in the room and lobby. The balcony is very small, just enough space for 2 chairs and not much else. There wasn't a view to speak of, just another building opposite. Breakfast was served 7am - 10am and was reasonable but not amazing. There was an egg station. Staff generally were friendly and helpful. The location is great to get to the busy club/bar areas, and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. Meat & Co had amazing steaks which were huge and was a bargain at €30.
Excellent holiday accomodation
The hotel was bright, clean and very welcoming.
The room was very spacious and bathroom facilities were very good. Every member of staff that we met couldn't have been more helpful and all were cheerful and very pleasant. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and the flowers that I had ordered were amazing and beautifully presented. The hotel provided a bottle of wine for us and even a signed anniversary card. The food was always beautifully cooked with a wide choices of dishes for the evening buffet. It was excellent value as well. We would normally go out to other eating places on our holidays, but we ate at the hotel every night as it couldn't be bettered locally for quality or value.The breakfast buffet was extensive and the offer of freshly cooked omelettes or pancakes was hard to resist. We would happily return to this hotel. Thank you to all the staff for such a great hotel.