"We only used this room to sleep in whilst we went to a music festival for the weekend, and for that purpose it worked well - the beds and pi..."
"Good large clean room spoilt by loose ceiling paper...."
"The staff were excellent during my stay. It was quiet and the bed comfortable. I have recommended it to friends...."
About the hotel
A very warm welcome awaits you at the Birmingham Best Inn Hotel and Restaurants, conveniently located 20 minutes from Birmingham city centre and The International Convention Centre. Its central location makes it an ideal venue for conferences, weddings or other celebrations or as a base to explore the local area. We at the Birmingham Best Inn pride ourselves on a reputation in the Birmingham for exceptional service, fantastic dining and an all encompassing, unique hotel experience.
The splendid décor really makes the hotel special. Behind the entrance, you’ll find a labyrinth of intimate alcoves and meandering corridors intertwined with contemporary monochrome, rich colours and characteristic features. We have a bar and a lounge with a flat screen TV, snack menu, and a custom built veranda. Our friendly and experienced staff will be on hand to help with every detail of your visit, whether your stay is for business or pleasure, so relax, unwind, and leave the rest to us.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
41% would recommend it to a friend
Did the job
We only used this room to sleep in whilst we went to a music festival for the weekend, and for that purpose it worked well - the beds and pillows were comfy and the room was warm.
As a young group of people, the room was cheap and functional, so we had no major issues with it. However it wasn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination. Around half of the plug sockets were either smashed or hanging off the wall and the bath wouldn't change taps to shower mode. But housekeeping came to the rooms to check if we needed things like toilet paper, and there was a kettle with tea and coffee in the room. Definitely didn't find it as bad as some of the reviews said it would be.
don't go there.
Sometimes you make mistakes, this was one.
A room, one lightbulb, no windows. Smelly, old furniture. Only one word fits awful. Don't go there, I don't think there will be more worse hotels than this one.