This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The first gay deluxe guest in the heart of gay life . . .
. The Roman Gaystreet! Second Floor has 5 bedrooms, furnished with care and taste in order to satisfy the most demanding air conditioning, telephone, digital TV minibar, safe, radio, hairdryer. Fashionable style and chic environments Second Floor aptly pointed out by fancy names of the suites . . . all taken from the famous paintings of "shoes " of the Russian painter Inna Panasenko . . . How to say everyone is more comfortable in their shoes . . the choice is yours! The Colosseum, Fori Imperiali, Circo Massimo, The Capitol are within walking distance, while the main sights of Rome (such as Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and the Forum) can be reached via the nearby subway!
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free)
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet