About the hotel
In December 2006 a new and an exclusive 130-place hotel, the Grand Rose SPA Hotel, was opened in the centre of Kuressaare. The custom-designed hotel is a combination of old and new styles. The symbol of the entire house is the rose.
The hotel offers1 suite with a balcony, 1 suite with a fireplace, 8 Rose deluxe rooms, 55 double rooms, of which one is designed for guests with disabilities, 5 rooms are suitable for families, and 9 rooms meet the needs of allergy sufferers. The hotel rooms include a toilet, shower or bath, LCD television, multi-channel TV, WiFi, direct-dial telephone, hair dryer, bathrobe, and some rooms have balconies. The hotel’s Rose Garden Spa and Sauna Centre is designed and furnished in the same luxurious and exotic style. The Spa, which has an innovative approach, consists of an integrated environment including pools and a Sauna Centre – you can enjoy pampering in the pool and at the Spa’s lobby bar. The guests can enjoy sanarium, Finnish and steam sauna in the Sauna Centre. Various massage rooms, a salt chamber, exotic mountain foam wrap, and much more is available.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel with two very different sections
Grand Rose Spa Hotel is divided in two main sections: old-one and new-one.
I don't know why but we got room from old-one. You really have to make SURE if you are coming to this hotel that you ENSURE your room will be on new side of hotel with air condition. Our room was 121 and it was really small and old without air condition. Toilet smelled really bad maybe because of old pipes and in the evening and night you could see some little bugs crawling fast on the toilets floor. Our room was located to bottom floor next to vidid street and night clubs. There is even bench right under the window where people can sit down and chat. It was almost impossible to sleep at nights due to less of air condition and very noisy street. We had to buy some ear plugs to reduce noise at nights but room temperature was so high that we had to open window so then again more noise came inside the room. Room price was 149 euros per night and staff wasn't interested at all if you can sleep or not so service was mainly really bad. When we came there to check-in with all bags the clerk just shouted eyes glued to some her own papers that "Are you checking in or what?". Nobody - of course helped with the bags and they didn't give any instructions where to park own car - only thing they were interested was car register number. In the Spa on the men side you could'n close toilet door and the smell of the pipes was really bad. Showers were also pretty bad shape like the water couldn't come easily down. Water in warm water pool was so hot that nobody couldn't go there - no one. We saw few times that people tried to go in warm water pool but they could lie their legs down to pool only in few seconds. Due to bad room, noisy environment, bad service, expensive prices and simple spa I really recommend to check other hotel opportunities in Kuresaare.