- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Fab hotel and so central. Very quiet in hotel despite location close to motorway. Lovely clean room although a bit dated (we missed out on t..."
"Stayed here as quick pop down to see stonehenge, please was easy to find clean tidy decent and staff friendly, price was very good...."
"It has to be said that when I booked the Holiday Inn Express on Jct 16 of M4 in West Swindon I didn't know what to expect, was it going to b..."
"The cooked breakfast could being better, no bacon and at times we waited for juice to be refilled and milk to be refilled...."
"we were booked in by Robert who was the nicest, most helpful & efficient receptionist we have met for a long time. Top marks to him. The onl..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our modern, budget friendly hotel in Swindon. With a fine mix of traditional attractions and green spaces, Swindon has something for everyone to enjoy. The inspiring scenery of The Cotswolds is just a short drive from our doorstep, or step into the tranquil beauty of Wiltshire's own Lydiard Park.
When looking for great place to stay for the whole family, all under 18’s can stay free when sharing their parent’s room in our Swindon hotel. For a fun-filled, glamorous weekend a day out at Cheltenham Racecourse , only an hour’s drive away, is just the ticket. We offer completely free parking for all our guests too, handy to save some money for a visit to the terrific McArthur Glen Outlet Village. If you need a stress-free stopover en-route to the West Country, Bristol and Bath, all our newly refurbished guest rooms feature modern decor, air-conditioning and en-suites with power showers . Surf on the free Wi-Fi, catch up on your favourite TV shows or relax with a cuppa, the choice is yours! You can begin your busy day with a buffet breakfast included , featuring a range of hot and continental items. Business travellers will appreciate a quality hotel just off Jct. 16 of the M4 and only 2 miles from the Windmill and Delta business parks. With well equipped, conference facilities available at great rates including refreshments and overnight accommodation, our Swindon hotel also provides an ideal meeting venue.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- 18/09/2016 to 31/12/2016 - Come and enjoy a stay in one of our new-look bedrooms! Featuring a cool new look and everything you need to relax , your perfect night's sleep awaits. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel and staff
Fab hotel and so central.
Very quiet in hotel despite location close to motorway. Lovely clean room although a bit dated (we missed out on trying the new rooms). Clean, friendly and a hotel you can trust.
quick and easy
Stayed here as quick pop down to see stonehenge, please was easy to find clean tidy decent and staff friendly, price was very good.