- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Was expecting a phone on Monday to let us know about the outcome of a dispute over a local taxi firm we had used!!! Not very customer focuse..."
"We had a great stay. All the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was good with a great new shower which is always a bonus. While the h..."
"Rather than drive from Liverpool early on Saturday morning to attend a meeting at 10am I decided to book a room. I was more than pleased to..."
"Great staff clean and tidy room . The breakfast was one of the best I've had from a holiday inn..."
"good service and enjoyable stay..."
About the hotel
Choose the conveniently located Holiday Inn Derby-Nottingham M1, Jct. 25 hotel in a quiet spot off the M1 motorway. Surrounded by attractive trees and lawns, Holiday Inn Derby-Nottingham is set peacefully back from the M1 motorway with its own complimentary car park .
It's 8 miles to East Midlands Airport and the city centres of Derby and Nottingham. Invite up to 80 people to weddings and conferences in our 11 flexible meeting rooms , with the largest opening onto our peaceful patio and gardens. You can upgrade to one of our smart Executive rooms for a comfortable office chair and complimentary mineral water in the minibar. Interchange 25 Business Park is next door to Holiday Inn Derby-Nottingham, while Pride Park business park is 3 miles and the headquarters of Rolls-Royce is 8 miles from the hotel. It's a 45-minute drive to legendary Sherwood Forest and the white-knuckle rides at Alton Towers theme park . Cross the marble floor of our stylish Lobby to the Front Desk, where friendly staff have tickets to the theme park and recommendations for family days out. A hearty full English breakfast buffet is served each morning in The Restaurant overlooking the gardens. Sink into a leather sofa and enjoy a coffee in the chic lounge and bar area. The Curry Club and Grill Night are just 2 of the themed dinner evenings you can look forward to at Holiday Inn Derby-Nottingham .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Not recieved phone call over dispute with local taxi company
Was expecting a phone on Monday to let us know about the outcome of a dispute over a local taxi firm we had used!!.
Not very customer focused so will not be using this hotel again!!. Im very upset that i am still waiting for this phone call!!. Very disappointed indeed
Dear Lesley Eden,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your recent stay. We are saddened to learn that you did not fully enjoy your time with us. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced particularly with the overall level of service you have received. We truly would have preferred you had a more satisfying stay. Nevertheless, rest assured that your comments are duly noted and will be considered towards improving our property. We do hope you will return and give us the opportunity to make it up to you.
We had a great stay.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. The room was good with a great new shower which is always a bonus. While the hotel is close to the M1 junction it is far enough away not to be dominated by the road noise which is the case with many other nearby hotels.