- Very Good
- 36 guest reviews
"We (myself, husband and our two four year olds) stayed here as a one night stop over on our journey from Derby to South Wales. It was an ide..."
"Easy, brilliant, perfect for an overnight stay. Clean everywhere, friendly and helpful staff. Amazing sAusages accordingly a 12 year old..."
"Used the hotel as a stop over whilst traveling. Kids were not impressed, they were to share a double bed but were impressed with the WiFi. V..."
"Nice clean modern room, the bathrooms are small and pokey. WiFi was a big slow at times. Good place to stay for short stay...."
"Clean, good facilities, friendly and helpful staff. Good location for exploring the area. Breakfast was..."
About the hotel
Stay at the welcoming Holiday Inn Express Gloucester-South M5, Jct. 12 hotel to enjoy easy access to the M5 and the Cotswolds. The well-connected Holiday Inn Express Gloucester-South is located just one mile from junction 12 of the M5 motorway in Waterwells Business Park .
We're 3. 5 miles south of Gloucester city centre and there's plenty of free parking . You can easily visit the Heart of England's stunning Cotswolds and Forest of Dean , as both are within a 20-minute drive. Ask our friendly staff to recommend their favourite local attractions when you check into your bright Guest room. You can book one of our three air-conditioned meeting rooms for 35 people, and stay connected with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Gaze at the Gothic spires of Gloucester Cathedral , used as Hogwarts School in the Harry Potter films, only three miles away. Gloucester Quays outlet centre, also three miles away, is packed with designer bargains. You can head to nearby Cheltenham for its Regency architecture and racecourse. Under-18s stay for free in Holiday Inn Express Gloucester-South 's modern Family rooms. All bedrooms are newly refurbished and have an en suite shower room, 32-inch flat screen TV , tea and coffee supplies, a hairdryer, iron, ironing board and modern decor. Help yourself to an inclusive breakfast in our Great Room daily, featuring hot options of sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
We (myself, husband and our two four year olds) stayed here as a one night stop over on our journey from Derby to South Wales.
It was an ideal location just off the motorway. We arrived around 9pm and put our sleeping boys straight to bed. Breakfast the next morning was a good choice of hot and cold. The staff even gave the boys a kids sticker and colouring pack, which they loved and we thought was a really nice touch that you wouldn't get in much more expensive hotels. In summary it is a great hotel and really good value for money, ideal for a stopover.
Brilliant for an overnight stay - a little more than no frills!
Easy, brilliant, perfect for an overnight stay.
Clean everywhere, friendly and helpful staff. Amazing sAusages accordingly a 12 year old