- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel is placed perfectly. It is a short walk to the city centre, beyond which you can get to the harbour and the east district. Opposit..."
About the hotel
The Crowne Plaza Helsinki hotel is ideally situated for those who enjoy music, the arts and fine dining. The hotel is only a 10 minute stroll from Helsinki city centre; just minutes away from all the sights and sounds of Helsinki. Guests can visit shopping malls, boutiques, the National Museum of Finland and even the inspiring green space of Hesperia Park where the Finnish National Opera is in held.
Guests are greeted in the hotel lobby area by colourful decor, ornate masks and a warm welcome from friendly front desk staff. While reception take care of luggage guests are able to relax in the stylish Bar Code where a selection of sweet and fruity cloudberry liqueurs and Finnish specialities await. There is also Restaurant Macu, an elegant A la Carte restaurant with a Mediterranean menu. There's a cutting-edge Fitness Centre and indoor pool in the luxurious Forever Day Spa, where guests can unwind, have a massage or gather their thoughts in the heavenly solarium. Guests are also able to rent a Zonga mobile device for wireless access across Finland. The hotel is easily accessible: only 25 minutes on the Finnair Shuttle Bus from Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport to a stop outside the hotel. The Crowne Plaza Helsinki offers every guest newly renovated rooms that provide brilliantly executed interior design that is both comfortable and practical with a touch of Finnish and Oriental inspiration.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Massage, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Badminton, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- Porter, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Two nights in Helsinki
The hotel is placed perfectly.
It is a short walk to the city centre, beyond which you can get to the harbour and the east district. Opposite the hotel is a huge park. Airport busses stop right outside the hotel.
There is free parking if you're driving.
The service is exceptional. The room is well kitted out. Comfortable and classy for the price. The hotel was very quiet when I was there. The walls seem pretty thick. The beds are really comfortable. Basically everything you'd expect of a Crowne Plaza. There is this strange mini showerhead next to the toilet. Still not sure what that was for?. There's a gym and stuff and a bar but I didn't use any of it so can't really say. I have no idea what the breakfast is like. Why would you have breakfast in the hotel if you're in Helsinki.