- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Enjoy music, the arts and fine dining during your stay at the Crowne Plaza Helsinki hotel, a 10-minute walk from Helsinki city centre. Stride past the colourful, ornate masks in the Lobby and receive a warm greeting from friendly Front Desk staff at the Crowne Plaza Helsinki hotel. While we take care of your luggage, head to the stylish Bar Code to order sweet and fruity cloudberry liqueurs, or savour Finnish specialities in Restaurant Macu.
It’s 25 minutes on the Finnair Shuttle Bus from Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport to a stop outside the hotel. Crowne Plaza Helsinki is next to the inspiring green space of Hesperia Park, where the Finnish National Opera is in residence at the curved-glass Opera House. Walk 15 minutes to shopping malls and boutiques in the city centre, or 7 minutes to the National Museum of Finland, which evokes the romance of medieval churches and castles. There's a cutting-edge Fitness Centre and indoor pool in our luxurious Forever Day Spa, where you can unwind with a massage or gather your thoughts in the heavenly solarium. Upgrade to a Club room or Junior Suite to gain exclusive entry to our chic Club Lounge, or invite up to 1,500 guests to events in our 14 meeting and banquet rooms.
- Disabled Facilities , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend