- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"We were hosted and welcomed. The grounds are stunning and the environment delightful. I loved the magazines and snacks, especially the choco..."
"A perfect setting, our room was amazing, my wife especially fell in love with the huge beautiful bathroom, an old castle in fantastic garden..."
"Lovely place with excellent customer service!..."
About the hotel
Cowley Manor is a contemporary country house hotel which sits in the glorious Cotswold countryside surrounded by 55 acres of parkland, lakes, springs, woods and meadows. Cowley Manor opened in 2002 offering a five star experience, its award-winning design and architecture combined to pioneer a new wave of contemporary country house hotels. With emphasis on comfort, service and very few rules, Cowley Manor is the ideal place to relax, unwind and indulge in the heart of the British countryside.
The Restaurant at Cowley Manor is a grand room with a spectacularly high, colourful ceiling and beautiful views of the grounds, offering a menu of seasonal, organic, locally sourced food. The acclaimed C-Side Spa, has two stunning pools: a 17m green slate lined indoor pool, heated all year round, and an elegant outdoor pool, also heated all year round. In addition, it has four treatment rooms and a separate manicure and pedicure area, enabling the dedicated therapists to offer a full range of indulging and therapeutic treatments, all using Green & Spring products. The bedrooms are retreats unto themselves with bespoke textiles and furniture all designed by British artists and designers and oversized bathrooms complete with rainforest showers and ample amenities. An idyllic countryside experience not to be missed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Snooker/Billiards , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to unwind
We were hosted and welcomed.
The grounds are stunning and the environment delightful. I loved the magazines and snacks, especially the chocolate brownie left in our room late at night. We will definitely return when in the area again.
A gorgeous hotel in picturesque surroundings
A perfect setting, our room was amazing, my wife especially fell in love with the huge beautiful bathroom, an old castle in fantastic gardens, huge open bar areas with real comfy retro sofas, attentive staff & reasonable prices, lovely food, we will definitely return.