About the hotel
Hotel Longer Description: Welcome to Lawlors Hotel Dungarvan, one of the best known and longest established hotels in the coastal town of Dungarvan, Waterford, in the South East of Ireland. The hotel is situated on Dungarvan Harbour, where the River Colligan broadens and enters the sea. We offer warm, comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation as well as excellent conference and wedding facilities.
Driving to Dungarvan has never been easier with the opening of the M9 its just two and a half hours drive from Dublin - see our Location Map for directions. A warm welcome awaits you here at Lawlors, where you will find the true meaning of Irish Hospitality.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
The trendy face of Lawlors' and the public bar area contrast vastly with the accommodation.
The corridors are narrow, carpet dated and the corridor floors were very uneven. Our toilet had a urine stain on the toilet seat, the throws over the beds had stains on them and the shower plug hole must have been blocked as it was overflowing. Our breakfast was fine but the toast delivered with our hot breakfasts was cold, it felt like the hot breakfasts are ready made and microwaved up for service.
Tired, poor quality.
My room reeked of stale tobacco.
Breakfast was reasonable at best. Watered down orange juice and stale coffee was awful. I would not stay again - despite knowing it was 'budget' hotel where I looked to safe money. Staff were friendly but seemed oblivious to the poor state of decoration. I've never stayed in a hotel anywhere in the world (many) where guest toothbrush and paste are not made available. Not here though!