- 8 guest reviews
"Have friends in Weymouth and often stay wherever is cheapest but I will indefinitely stay nowhere else in the future. Customer service was f..."
"pretty expensive for a tiny room in the attic...."
"Gloucester House overlooks the wide sweep of Weymouth Bay, and is set back a bit from the road. It is spotlessly clean everywhere. Our room..."
"So good we booked up to stay to see in the new year...."
"Thank you , lovely place to stay and a very warm and friendly owners..."
About the hotel
Gloucester House is believed to have been built in 1790 as a rather grand residence overlooking Weymouth Seafront and becoming a hotel as late as the 1960's. Now a family run Guest House, it is also a grade two listed building which forms part of the Esplanade; Weymouth's superb sweeping seafront with spectacular uninterrupted views of the bay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 04/09/2014 to 07/09/2017 - Please note: Our Normal Check in times are 14:00 to 17:00. All other times are by prior arrangement only. No check in after 2100. Arrivals after this time will be treated as a no show. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Best B&B In Weymouth
Have friends in Weymouth and often stay wherever is cheapest but I will indefinitely stay nowhere else in the future.
Customer service was fantastic. Lovely welcoming hosts who couldn't do enough for me and my daughter. Room was beautiful and clean, very comfy bed. My very fussy eater daughter absolutely devoured her friend breakfast and even had toast and cereal as well. Even after we checked out Geoff offered to let us leave our luggage with them while we spent the last few hours in town before or train home. Would highly recommend. Thank you for a lovely stay.
small room, but close to seafront
pretty expensive for a tiny room in the attic.