- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"pretty expensive for a tiny room in the attic...."
"Gloucester House overlooks the wide sweep of Weymouth Bay, and is set back a bit from the road. It is spotlessly clean everywhere. Our room..."
"So good we booked up to stay to see in the new year...."
"Thank you , lovely place to stay and a very warm and friendly owners..."
"The place is quite nice and clean. Stayed in a single room just for a night. the room size was ok, but the size of the bathroom surprised me..."
About the hotel
Gloucester House is believed to have been built in 1790 as a rather grand residence overlooking Weymouth Seafront and becoming a hotel as late as the 1960's. Now a family run Guest House, it is also a grade two listed building which forms part of the Esplanade; Weymouth's superb sweeping seafront with spectacular uninterrupted views of the bay.
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 04/09/2014 to 07/09/2017 - Please note: Our Normal Check in times are 14:00 to 17:00. All other times are by prior arrangement only. No check in after 2100. Arrivals after this time will be treated as a no show. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
small room, but close to seafront
pretty expensive for a tiny room in the attic.
Gloucester House overlooks the wide sweep of Weymouth Bay, and is set back a bit from the road.
It is spotlessly clean everywhere. Our room at the front looked over the bay and was surprisingly quiet at night. We sat on the little balcony. The room was light and airy, with a floor to ceiling view of the bay, and comfortable. Breakfast was freshly cooked, and very good. We were made to feel very welcome. A nice, relaxing few days.