- 4 guest reviews
"A nice modern hotel near Sao Rafael which is about 20 minutes from the main town of Albufiera. The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from the s..."
"Tea making facilities in the room would be desirable..."
"Hotel is a 5 minute walk from Arrifes beach which is a secluded cove and beach bar. The area and hotel was very quiet - but we took a taxi i..."
About the hotel
Its excellent location offers a wonderful sight over the ocean in an amazing natural environment that makes Maritur Hotel the perfect place for a pleasant and quiet holiday. Those who prefer more excitement will find a wide animation area at 4 km with bars and nightclubs. Built with a typical and cosy style, Maritur Hotel has very large rooms with private terraces, spacious bathrooms, air-conditioning, satellite television, safety-box, telephone, radio and free wireless Internet.
Those who want to keep the body training during the holidays have several sport facilities to do so: two outside pools, one heated indoor pool, jacuzzi, health club and a tennis court . Maritur Hotel also has a meeting room for 300 people, a banqueting room for 200 people, a restaurant with an outside space where you can taste the typical dishes of different Portuguese regions, a cocktail bar, pool table, darts, video games and an internet room. Its central location in the Algarve is ideal to discover some of the main historical sites like Silves with the Moorish Castle and XII century Cathedral, Monchique, a typical village located in a scenic range of rounded hills with thermal baths, like Lagos, a town linked to the Portuguese Discoveries, like Tavira to visit the old castle ruins or see the fisherman activities. To visit a Theme or Water park ( Slide and Splash, Aqualand, Atlantic Park), one of the different zoos, the Zoomarine where you can interact with Dolphins or to look for the grottoes and hidden beaches on a cruise from Albufeira Marina. Courtesy bus to Albufeira.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice modern hotel near Sao Rafael which is about 20 minutes from the main town of Albufiera.
The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from the sandy cove which has a reasonably priced bar/ restaurant. Very little to do in the immediate area so a car is essential which we had anyway as we drove there from Spain. The hotel is spotless and the general area outside the hotel is modern and clean. Unlike some hotels there is no charge for parking in the hotel grounds and the wifi reception was good and free in the room.
Tea making facilities in the room would be desirable