About the hotel
Holly Lodge is a detached Grade 2 Listed Victorian Villa which is only a matter of a few minutes walk from Warrington town centre. Holly Lodge is also conveniently situated for access to the substantial North West motorway network, national rail network and 2 international airports. Warrington town centre has a full range of shops and restaurants to suit every taste all within a short walk of the hotel.
There is a car park at the rear of the premises for residents use.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
bad bed and breakfast
although the hungarian staff did their best to accommodate us, there was no breakfast included in the price and nowhere in the booking form to order it.
tried contacting the place twice to confirm breakfast prior to arriving, but got no answer. then being told it would cost an extra £5 for breakfast, but they couldn't buy it in because it was too late even though there is a 24hour Tesco extra only a stones throw away. extremely dis-satisfied and even the t.v. in the room didn't work.