- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"I have been to the area many times over the years and had meals at the Belfry but this was the first we have stayed in one of their rooms...."
"Excellent stay, very good staff. Only issue was light shining into room at night. Made it difficult to sleep..."
"as usual clean room. breakfast very good. staff most helpful..."
"Bathroom was dusty and hand towels from an exterior laundry provider were dirty,but bed linen was clean. Reported this on departure and was..."
"food was excellent...."
About the hotel
The Belfry Hotel is situated on the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean which is one of the few remaining hunting Forests which still boasts of herd of wild fallow deer. There are many places of interest within the forest from forest walks, cycle paths or great family attractions and events, not forgetting the Severn Bore which attracts many visitors throughout the year. The Belfry Hotel offers twenty one 2 star tastefully furnished rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, telephones, tea/coffee facilities, central heating, T.
V. with Freeview Channels and free internet connections. Our accommodation comprises of Single, Double, Twin, Triple or Family Rooms. If you are looking for a Family, Business or Group Booking please call us for more information. The Belfry offers good food, daily specials, traditional carvery and themed food nights served in our relaxed bar and conservatory or you can choose to dine in our tastefully furnished restaurant. We offer a wide selection of traditional ales, lagers, ciders together with a full range of wines, spirits and bottled beers. The Belfry Hotel also hosts a Childrens play area, outside seating area, heated patio and smoking area, background music system and sky television. You will find the staff uniformly dressed in a family friendly environment and a guaranteed warm welcome.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
I have been to the area many times over the years and had meals at the Belfry but this was the first we have stayed in one of their rooms.
All staff were friendly, welcoming and approachable. All food was delicious. The room was spacious, warm and clean with a generous choice of beverage with the tea tray.
Only suggestion is to have an extra pillow. I will be visiting the area again so will definitely be booking into the Belfry.
Break in the Forest
Excellent stay, very good staff.
Only issue was light shining into room at night. Made it difficult to sleep