- Very Good
- 31 guest reviews
"This was a great hotel we were in the new rooms and very clean and well. Presented plenty of tea and coffee in the rooms as this got restock..."
"Stayed for one night in August, Room and facilities more than adequate, staff friendly and helpful, full English breakfast superb will defin..."
"From arrival to departure this hotel and staff were outstanding. The room was of a high standard and a nice bed. Food in the bar was simple..."
"Staff are courteous, friendly and make you feel welcome. The room was lovely, warm, clean, and comfortable bed. Nice clean towels...."
About the hotel
The Belfry Hotel is situated on the edge of the beautiful Forest of Dean which is one of the few remaining hunting Forests which still boasts of herd of wild fallow deer. There are many places of interest within the forest from forest walks, cycle paths or great family attractions and events, not forgetting the Severn Bore which attracts many visitors throughout the year. The Belfry Hotel offers twenty one 2 star tastefully furnished rooms all with en-suite bathrooms, telephones, tea/coffee facilities, central heating, T.
V. with Freeview Channels and free internet connections. Our accommodation comprises of Single, Double, Twin, Triple or Family Rooms. If you are looking for a Family, Business or Group Booking please call us for more information. The Belfry offers good food, daily specials, traditional carvery and themed food nights served in our relaxed bar and conservatory or you can choose to dine in our tastefully furnished restaurant. We offer a wide selection of traditional ales, lagers, ciders together with a full range of wines, spirits and bottled beers. The Belfry Hotel also hosts a Childrens play area, outside seating area, heated patio and smoking area, background music system and sky television. You will find the staff uniformly dressed in a family friendly environment and a guaranteed warm welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The Belfry Hotel
This was a great hotel we were in the new rooms and very clean and well.
Presented plenty of tea and coffee in the rooms as this got restocked for our second nights stay. The room was made again for us. The staff were really good as nothing was too much trouble, breakfast there was plenty of choice, but the bar food wasn't as good as the breakfast.
Stayed for one night in August, Room and facilities more than adequate, staff friendly and helpful, full English breakfast superb will definitely be back.