- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Have been going here since 2014, wonderful place to relax and unwind, will be going again soon.lovely location Malvern, worth a visit...."
"All staff courteous,professional and always ready to help...."
"Spa area a bit tired but very pleasant experience overall..."
"Spa looking a bit dull from the outside now, needs re painting and a little attention. Spa had a few things not working in it such as a stea..."
"The hotel was clean and adequate for a short stay. Some of the staff were friendly, some need social skills training. The emphasis was on th..."
About the hotel
The first spa in Malvern since 1910, the luxurious MalvernSpa has been designed exclusively for adults by international developer John Williams. A true fusion of old and new, this contempoary retreat is as spectacular as it's surroundings, bringing almost 100 years of spa heritage to life once more in this historic spa town. Whether you are escaping the stresses and strains of modern life, or simply want to treat yourself to a little indulgence, you will find your sanctuary at MalvernSpa.
Nestled at the foot of the magnificent Malvern Hills in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside, MalvernSpa is the only spa in the UK to feature a 20-metre adjoining indoor to outdoor hydrotherapy pool filled with natural Malvern water sourced 200 metres deep below the ground. The ultimate natural experience, imagine gliding effortlessly around the pool as the warm bubbling waters gently massage your cares away. And that’s not all. Our central location in the heart of England makes MalvernSpa easily accessible from most parts of the country, so you can leave the real world behind you for a few hours, a few days, or as long as it takes. Step inside and immerse yourself in our luxurious range of ESPA and REN signature treatments, holistic therapies, and exclusive spa experiences, energise your body and mind in our wellness centre, enjoy the very best cuisine, or simply relax, recline and unwind in one of our 32 boutique hotel bedrooms. An exclusive spa experience always awaits you at MalvernSpa.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
well needed break.
Have been going here since 2014, wonderful place to relax and unwind, will be going again soon.lovely location Malvern, worth a visit.
Excellent Spa Hotel
All staff courteous,professional and always ready to help.