- 34 guest reviews
"A very pleasant stay. Staff were very good food excellent!..."
"Nice pub out in the country. Difficult to find - bur satnav helped. Good welcome. Room was large and well equipped. Dinner in bar had good c..."
"Breaking a journey..."
"The Harrows is located a few miles away from the M20 near Maidstone in a quiet area. I booked a room for a single and I was given a three-be..."
"The Harrow inn is situated just off the M20 and is convenient for me as a location from which I can visit family in Kent. Despite its proxim..."
About the hotel
Please give us the opportunity to welcome you to the Harrow Inn. True to its Kentish heritage our 17th Century Inn nestles in tranquil countryside by the medieval market town of Lenham. Once a forge and rest house for travelers on the nearby Pilgrims Way, the Harrow Inn continues to offer warm hospitality in a traditional atmosphere.
There’s good quality English fare to enjoy under the ancient beams of the cosy bar or in the bright conservatory restaurant. Comfortable accommodation is offered in 10 pleasant and tastefully decorated rooms all on-suite. Treat yourselves to lunch or dinner by our open log fires in winter or relax outside on the terraces beside the pond area during the summer months. With extensive grounds and ample parking convenience is combined with the personal touch in our authentic independent free house which isn't tied to any chain. We would be delighted to discuss and tailor functions and special events to your particular requirements. A private lounge can be made available for dining and business meetings as well as local clubs and societies. Complimentary wireless broadband is accessible throughout. Our friendly welcome extends to the many walkers, horse riders and well-behaved dogs enjoying this designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A very young child (up to 5 years of age) can stay free of charge if sharing a bed with parents. Good discounts for longer stay, Mon-Fri deals. Please call in advance if you stay Sunday night and wish to use the bar/restaurant. Usually the bar and restaurant are closed Sunday evenings between December and March.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The Harrow Inn
The Harrow Inn
A very pleasant stay.
Staff were very good food excellent!