- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Owners were very friendly, welcoming and accommodating. In particular, we arrived late due to a plane delay, and the owners were very helpfu..."
"The room was very nice with a great view of the lake, but you have to mind your head due to sloping ceiling (top floor). We were awake very..."
"Everything was good except the late start at breakfast. People on activity breaks usually need a early start and a standard 8.30 first servi..."
"Last minute overnight business stay, the B&B is easily accessed off the A66 with ample safe parking. Owners are friendly and helpful, arrang..."
"Beautiful setting, very peaceful..."
About the hotel
Set on the shores of Bassenthwaite Lake, The Ouse Bridge house is a family run Guest House offering a friendly welcome and fantastic views of Bassenthwaite Lake and Skiddaw. We provide a relaxed atmosphere, excellent service, delicious food and value for money in a stunning and peaceful location. As well as stunning views we offer comfortable rooms with little extras such as digital TV, DVD players, free chocolates, fluffy towels and free Wifi for guests.
We also offer evening meals using much delicious local produce and have a licensed residents lounge. We have a large car park, drying room and secure storage for bicycles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Ouse Bridge House
Owners were very friendly, welcoming and accommodating.
In particular, we arrived late due to a plane delay, and the owners were very helpful arranging food for us.
Short stay in the lakes
The room was very nice with a great view of the lake, but you have to mind your head due to sloping ceiling (top floor).
We were awake very early as the blind does not keep out the light so we couldn't sleep, they could do with investing in some black out blinds that cover the whole window. The bathroom was nice with a good shower but the little shelf above the basin sloped down so you couldn't put anything on it. The breakfast was okay but the tea was awful, we had to leave it. they need to get better tea bags. Everyone looks forward to a decent cup of tea for breakfast.