- 4 guest reviews
"I booked this property as we have three children and find it very hard to get good hotel accommodation. This property was very well presente..."
"A beautiful cottage in lovely Brancepeth. Went up to Durham for a family reunion and have found a home away from home. Had everything you co..."
"A gorgeous cottage, very quaint and furnished to the highest quality. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay it was very comfortable and we will go bac..."
"Everything about this cottage was just perfect! After a 6 hour journey to get there we were not disappointed - the cottage is beautiful, pho..."
About the hotel
Sheep Pen Cottage - 5 Star sleeps upto 4 people. The cottage is a 2 bedroom ground floor barn conversion with both bedrooms been ensuite. Located just 4 miles from Durham City surrounded by quiet and peaceful countryside with views of Brancepeth Castle.
The cottage has a relaxed spacious country style combined with modern luxuries. Fully equipped with quality furnishings with a lovely private courtyard garden and ample parking. Perfect for family holdays short breaks or business travel.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A charming place
I booked this property as we have three children and find it very hard to get good hotel accommodation.
This property was very well presented and furnished to a high specification. We all felt very welcome and wish we could have stayed longer.
Sheep Pen Cottage- a home away from home.
A beautiful cottage in lovely Brancepeth.
Went up to Durham for a family reunion and have found a home away from home. Had everything you could want in self-catering accommodation, and more. Very comfortable and clean, with lovely views. Didn't want to leave!