- 4 guest reviews
"This was our 2nd stay & will be returning again. Excellent value for money! Friendly welcoming atmosphere! Staff are excellent, extremely he..."
"I gave a 5 in the room as the mattress was a bit hard but the hotel and especially the staff were excellent and very helpful and friendly. I..."
"Such a warm welcome from John Maguire and his staff are so friendly. This little Inn is a bit out of the way but I prefer it to any of the e..."
"I chose this venue as it was initially good value for money as I work for a charity and had a number of visits to do in the local area. Beau..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the stunning scenery of the Glendarragh Valley and the Fermanagh Erne Lakelands with its enchanting lakes, tree covered landscapes and islands including many fascinating monuments and a wealth of wildlife. Visit some of these most beautiful places, offering an unforgettable experience, while also preserving nature and benefiting local communities. Experience a Fermanagh based eco-friendly holiday, filled with fun and enjoyment! Glendarragh Valley Inn would be the ideal place for a quiet break you have been promising yourself, combining fine dining with excellent local food in the Northern Ireland Tourist Board approved hotel style bed and breakfast B&B accommodation.
Glendarragh Valley Inn prides itself in being a small charming country inn offering their customers a personal service tailored to their needs. Come to escape, do business, relax with friends or unwind in style. Feet up or eyes down, you set the pace. So, enjoy a glass of wine and a little tiffin or a full three-course meal. Take a cocktail with friends or simply chill with a cappuccino and your favourite newspaper. Get energetic by going on a country walk or relax along the beautiful shores of Lough Erne . This is your home from home, do what you want!
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Totally excellent experience
This was our 2nd stay & will be returning again.
Excellent value for money. Friendly welcoming atmosphere. Staff are excellent, extremely helpful & friendly. Every member of the staff went beyond the call of duty to make our stay the most memorable we have experienced anywhere. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are eagerly looking forward to returning in the very near future!
Quality Hotel and Staff
I gave a 5 in the room as the mattress was a bit hard but the hotel and especially the staff were excellent and very helpful and friendly.
I would recommend this hotel and wish John and the staff the best of luck for the Future