- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Convenient location. Excellent standard of housekeeping and good rooms. Only thing that lets it down is lack of wi-fi...."
About the hotel
Within walking distance of Brussel’s city centre and its many attractions, this hotel offers comfortable rooms for those seeking quiet, yet affordable accommodation in the European Union’s capital. Personal service and easy access to public transportation awaits you at Hotel Belmont. While you read a newspaper, the friendly reception staff is happy to take care of your laundry or organise lunch packages.
Breakfast is served buffet-style in the light-filled atrium. Check your emails while your money is being exchanged at the front desk. Room service and the possibility to rent a car further ensure a hassle-free stay at Hotel Belmont.
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors
- Business Centre
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 02/01/2013 to 01/01/2014 - Additional Cost: City tax of 4,50€ per room per night needs to be paid in the hotel upon arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent standard of housekeeping and good rooms. Only thing that lets it down is lack of wi-fi.