- 1 guest reviews
"This was our first time to Morocco and this Hotel and its staff have left a lasting impression... We had the warmest welcome on arrival, alt..."
About the hotel
Situation of the hotel To 500 m of the city center (animated district), the Atlantic Palace, located in the sea side area, is only 300 m of the beach . To 25 km of the international airport, Al MASSIRA, the way between the airport and the hotel is carried out in half an hour. The Atlantic Palace extends on a field of 9 acres with 3 acres from raised gardens where 150 varieties of trees, shrubs and plants mix harmoniously; the rosery is a heaven of peace for walks in the park.
Accommodation Real palace-hotel, the Atlantic Palace is a monumental establishment whose houses surround a vast heated swimming pool of 2000 m2, true oasis of relaxation. Taking as starting point a typical medina of the south of Morocco, the architect knew to reconstitute a space of user-friendliness. With decorated houses of interior patios, each Riad declines of the evocative names of monuments and famous cities of Morocco: Zagora, Tinghir, Errachidia, Chelllah, Rissani, Oudaya, Taroudant.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in public areas , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Bowls , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Atlantic Palace Agadir-Golf-Thalasso & Casino Resort in Agadir is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing from start to finish......
This was our first time to Morocco and this Hotel and its staff have left a lasting impression...
We had the warmest welcome on arrival, although we arrived earlier than check in we were taken to a beautiful room overlooking the pool...The decor of this fabulous Hotel is a must see , several restaurants and a great selection at breakfast...there are some really nice restaurants in Agadir but the Taj Mahal in the Hotel is One you cannot miss... The staff are a total credit to this Hotel , the pool staff,chambermaids,reception,porters etc they were all just fantastic
We will be returning to this hotel in the future and will highly recommend this gorgeous hotel to others.