- 18 guest reviews
"To my surprise the hotel was first class. The staff were not all kids , they were very professional and mature. The food was first class. We..."
"The room was nicely decorated. Paid a premium for a roll top bath. The only minor negative is the unfriendly reception staff. Food was excel..."
"Lovely hotel, amazing menu, we will be back !..."
"My wife and I had a one night stay at this hotel and we thought it was brilliant. The room was lovely with a very comfy bed and a big bath a..."
"Room very small beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean - great location and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Just a few minutes' walk from Bournemouth beach, this elegant, eco-friendly hotel features rooms with hand-made furniture. The Green House Hotel is the proud winner of the AA Eco friendly hotel of the year award 2012 – 2013 and more recently has been awarded 2 AA rosettes for The Arbor restaurant, Gold for Best Restaurant, Gold for Sustainable Tourism & Bronze for Best Small Hotel at The Dorset Tourism Awards 2014 . The Green House uses natural and sustainable materials where possible, reducing the hotel's impact on the environment.
Staff are trained on sustainability, and all suppliers are considered by their environmental standards. The restaurant serves food made using local and organic produce. Boutique rooms each offer organic bed linen, a flat-screen TV and a sleek bathroom with a walk-in shower. Bathrooms also feature a natural stone basin and free luxury toiletries. Arbor Restaurant serves well-cooked, honest, uncomplicated but imaginative food, with a huge emphasis on locally sourced produce. Served to you by unfussy but knowledgeable staff. Bournemouth Rail Station is less than a mile away, and the town centre is just 5 minutes' walk. The Pavilion Theatre and Bournemouth Pier are both about 10 minutes' journey on foot. Complimentary car parking, electric car charging and bicycle storage is available for all guests. The hotel is a popular wedding venue on weekends, so be prepared for the bar and lounge to be busy. Check when you book to find out if there's an event on.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
After much research into hotels & facilities in Bournemouth, I settled on a surprise weekend away at the greenhouse with my partner for our anniversary weekend....
Disappointment was an understatement!. Although the room itself was pleasantly decorated, my special requirements (Due to partners illness) were completely disregarded, and members of the morning staff were so rude and unhelpful, When raising issues with Hotel staff I have been told it will be looked into and I have heard nothing but asking me for proof of my requirements and proof of who the rude staff members where (Which I appreciate they need to know)
If you want mediocre breakfast, rude staff and over inflated prices then this is the place to be!
The Green House
To my surprise the hotel was first class.
The staff were not all kids , they were very professional and mature. The food was first class. We have stayed in many of the hotels along the front but by far this is the best and we certainly will be back.