This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Wynards Farm Bed & Breakfast Accommodation is 4 star graded English Tourist Board assessed, plus Breakfast Award farmhouse, which is set in 11 acres. Wynards Farmhouse is set in an elevated position overlooking the Church and village of Winfrith Newburgh, with uninterrupted views over the open Dorset countryside, and is situated just 3 miles from Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove. The two upper rooms have been tastefully converted from the original hayloft, with exposed beams and Velux windows, and the ground floor room offers an entrance into the garden, ideal for visitors with reduced mobility.
All rooms offer tea and coffee making facilities, colour television, clock/radio and hairdryer. Please note if you need the ground floor room we cannot guarantee this room is available when booking. Breakfast is served in our farmhouse dinning room, with the morning sun streaming through the French windows, and is cooked to order. We offer a wide choice including full English, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, eggs benedict, cereals, fruit, yogurt, toast, homemade jam and honey. Packed lunches can be provided by arrangement.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/04/2010 to 30/04/2019 - Although a credit / debit card is required to secure the reservation please note we at the accommodation only accept cash or cheque The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet