- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Was happily surprises that my room was upgraded as having the marvellous view over the harbour. Bever had zich a delicious crème porridge. M..."
"The hotel was perfect for us, we hadn't had a holiday for a long period of time and really needed the rest and relaxation. The position of t..."
"Very clean, great service and location this hotel is a great place to stay...."
"I highly recommend giving this Hotel a try. When I return to Jersey I will definitely book here again...."
"Our room was room 14 on the 2nd floor overlooking the harbour. It was large and comfortable but being south facing it could get very warm by..."
About the hotel
There can be few hotels that enjoys such a uniquie postion as The Moorings, nestled between the impressive walls of Mont Orgueil Castle and the waterfront of Gorey Harbour. The Moorings Hotel now features Walkers Restaurant with award wining chef Simon Walker heading the kitchen, specialising in local seafood and locally sourced products served in a contemporary manor. Most of the 15 bedrooms are completely refurbished to a very high modern standard, many of the bedrooms have panoramic views of the harbour, three of the bedrooms have balconies
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Moorings Hotel
Was happily surprises that my room was upgraded as having the marvellous view over the harbour.
Bever had zich a delicious crème porridge. My compliments!
We will definitely be back!
The hotel was perfect for us, we hadn't had a holiday for a long period of time and really needed the rest and relaxation.
The position of the hotel at Gorey was delightful, lots going on during the day and quiet at night. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we are already planning on booking for the same time next year. A little gem of a place to stay!