- 1 guest reviews
"The Cosmo is in a perfect position on a street full of restaurants and shops, but not in the nightclub district so it's pretty quiet from ar..."
About the hotel
Built in 2010, this hotel is ideally located in a neighbourhood of fancy restaurants and shops in the heart of Budapest, on the pedestrian Váci Street and very close to the renowned Market Hall and the bank of the River Danube. It provides easy access to all 3 metro lines and the main buses and trams. The 36 comfortable and well-equipped rooms are ideal for both business and leisure travellers.
This air-conditioned establishment features a lobby with 24-hour reception, and dining facilities including a café and a restaurant. All rooms are equipped with a laptop-sized safe, complimentary high-speed Internet access and satellite/cable TV. To ensure a comfortable and undisturbed stay, units come with an en-suite bathroom and individually regulated air conditioning and central heating.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Cosmo City Hotel in BUDAPEST is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A definite maybe.
The Cosmo is in a perfect position on a street full of restaurants and shops, but not in the nightclub district so it's pretty quiet from around midnight, yet is a short walk from the livelier areas.
Oar corner room had one window on this street, and two on a side street down which we could see the Danube. The room was comfortable and the shower, no bath, very good. The wardrobe had shelves for clothes but the hanging area was less than 30cm wide. This would not have been too bad if an iron had been provided, but there was none as the hotel provides an ironing service which seemed a bit expensive. Breakfast was a split decision as my wife does not like continental type sausage, and no bacon was provided. I found it acceptable and plentiful though not really appealing One slow toaster did not help. There was tea, of sorts, coffee, fruit juices,boiled egg, scrambled egg, various sausages and croissant. The real disappointment was the lift being out of action for three days 'because it rained'. With this said I would recommend Cosmo as a great base as long as you know what to expect