- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Very comfortable stay in large bedroom close to the city centre. Reception, bar area and bedroom had a boutique style that made it a little..."
"Overall the hotel was lovely. We were greeted politely on check in by a well turned out, young gentlemen and the room was nice. Although, th..."
"This was our first stay at the New Ellington. Very impressed from arrival to departure with everything. We have nothing negative to say abou..."
"Beautifully decorated hotel, lovely features, furniture and décor. Our room was very spacious and comfy. Nice to have decent size fluffy tow..."
About the hotel
The New Ellington Leeds nestles amongst a row of Georgian buildings in the heart of the financial district of Leeds. Through its doors you will find distinguished and discreet personalised service. You’ll find our décor sleek, stylish and warm and our facilities offer the height of functionality.
Once inside you will not want to leave. Location is second to none, with culture and posh shopping all moments away from The New Ellington – but amidst the bustle of commerce and the vibrant nightlife, The New Ellington is a haven of serenity. 5 minute walk – Train Station, Shopping Centre, Bars and Restaurants 10 minute walk – University’s, First Direct Arena, Royal Armouries 20 - 30 Minute Drive – Airport, York, Harrogate. A luxury boutique hotel par excellence -expect Egyptian cotton bed linen, luxury toiletries, comfortable beds, 24 hours in-room dinning and cocktails to die for. Our guestrooms are immensely comfortable, uncluttered and equipped with state of the art technology, complimentary wireless and hard-wired Internet access, entertainment hubs offering connection for ipods, laptop output and high-definition TV input, Nespresso coffee machines, rainforest showerheads and 32 –inch flat screen televisions complete the picture. Also available are Nintendo Wii's and Xbox 360, coupled with pre-loaded ipods with a variety of genres are available to borrow. Breakfast can be added onto your booking for £15 per person. Note of warning about building work: We are currently very fortunate in Leeds to be undergoing growth in the local economy; this has meant that construction work has begun in all parts of the city and can be heard at times in the hotel. We will endeavour to warn guests about building related noise outside working hours that we are aware of, however this is not always possible. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 10/10/2013 to 31/10/2016 - WOULD GUESTS KINDLY NOTE THAT A CREDIT CARD FOR PRE-AUTHORISATION WILL BE REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN Please note between the 15th - 19th May there will be a Crane arriving to the building opposite The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Large room with boutique style
Very comfortable stay in large bedroom close to the city centre.
Reception, bar area and bedroom had a boutique style that made it a little different from other hotels we considered in Leeds.
Overall the hotel was lovely.
We were greeted politely on check in by a well turned out, young gentlemen and the room was nice. Although, there was a decorative cocktail shaker on the side that my boyfriend opened and it had mould inside. Also, checkout was at 12 and we received an abrupt phone call at 12:01 reminding us and when we went to checkout the lady on reception gestured for us to put the keys down and leave. These two slip ups contributed negatively to the stay but overall we were pleased with the hotel.